Through classroom and online classes, SMACNA Greater Chicago strives to keep contractor members on top of all they need to know to thrive in the industry. A list of classroom opportunities is available on the SMACNA Greater Chicago calendar, and online courses are available by obtaining log in information from the SMACNA Greater Chicago office. Email or call the SMACNA Greater Chicago office.
- Industry-Related Webcasts
- Green Webcasts
- Water Efficiency and How It Relates to Green Construction - Jim Allen
- Going Green - Valuable Opportunities for Mechanical Contractors - Jeff Grossberg
- Green Building: LEED certification "So You Want to be a Green Contractor" - Dan Bulley
- Green Building: LEED certification and sustainable design - Part One - Lincoln Pearce
- Green Building: LEED certification and sustainable design - Part Two - Lincoln Pearce
- Administrative Webcasts
- Ginnie Floraday - Excel 2007 Overview
- Ginnie Floraday - Introduction to PowerPoint 2007 - Part One
- Ginnie Floraday - Introduction to PowerPoint 2007 - Part Two
- BCS 401 EXCEL SOLVER PROCEDURE - How to use the Solver function in Excel to streamline formulas in spreadsheets
- BCS 402 SUMMARIZING DATA WITH SUBTOTALS IN EXCEL - Advanced lesson on Excel formatting techniques for managing large amounts of data
- BCS 403 INSERT EXCEL SHEET INTO WORD - Merge two applications into one document
- BCS 404 MICROSOFT WORD FILL-IN FORMS - Build a Word document with fields
In order to keep our members updated, and at the forefront of our industry, these industry-related webcasts are offered to SMACNA Chicago members at no charge.
Pease email or contact the SMACNA Chicago office for login information.